Welcome to the home of the St. Anthony Parish Summer Festival!
Are you ready for the summer?
MARK YOUR CALENDARS! This year's dates are June 2 and 3, 2017!!!
Our 2017 Summer Festival will be held on Friday, June 2 and Saturday, June 3. This year’s Festival will include games, food, rides, live music and a delicious Guatemalan dinner Saturday night right after mass.
- Jumbo Split the Pot: The requested donation for each ticket is $10.00. Return your raffle tickets by May 17, 2017, for a chance to win a $50.00 Gift Card in our Early Bird Drawing! Tickets and donations may be returned by dropping them in the collection basket in an envelope marked “Raffle Tickets” or they may be mailed to Brad Knochelmann 3177 Taylor Creek Dr., Taylor Mill, KY 41015. For additional tickets, please call Brad at (859) 466-5799 or Fr. Josiah Booth at (859) 431-1773.
- Booth Sponsors: Festival booths can be sponsored for a minimum $150 donation. Please contact Brad Knochelmann at (859) 466-5799 or email@example.com to find out the details of this great new program!
- Chinese Raffle: We are always looking for quality items in various price ranges for our Chinese Raffle. Donation tags will be displayed at church beginning the weekend of April 29-30, but in the meantime, questions about prize donation can be directed to Pete and Teresa Manczyk at (859) 261-4314 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Workers: The festival requires many workers; please consider working a shift on Friday or Saturday night – or both! We have spots available for all interests and abilities. Want to sign up first and get your favorite spot? Contact Mark or Debbie Kreimborg at (859) 581-0034 or email@example.com.
- Attend the Festival: Lastly and most importantly! Enjoy a fun weekend of games, food, and prizes; meet new friends and renew old acquaintances, all while supporting our wonderful parish.
Facebook: St. Anthony Summer Festival
Twitter: Follow StAnthonyFest or join the conversation #StAnthonyFest2017
Click here for all the details regarding this year's festival!
Click here to see information about our Cake Booth!