Gospel Photo of the Week
CELEBRATIONS GALORE Under the heading of the Holy Spirit being large and in-charge, we have had some wonderful praise and worship experiences this past week.
On Monday evening on the Memorial of Our Lady of Fatima, we had May Crowning that at least for me, brought a tear to my eye. The wonderful scene of the women, young and old, of our parish honoring Our Lady was quite an experience for me.
May Crowning has always had a profound impact on me personally. I think existentially, it comes from the fact my birth date is on The Memorial of the Queenship of the Blessed Virgin Mary. As a youngster, May Crowning was so full of sensual elements of singing, praying, flowers, litanies, processions; it brought about such great memories, elevating my feelings in proper fashion to Praise God and thank him for the gift of my wonderful mother Audrey Dorgan-Clift and my wife Donna, who made me a father three times over and indeed for all the women whose presence gives all of us such hope. I don't think anyone could witness the events of last Monday without having some emotional reaction. Praise the Lord!
This Sunday, a son of St Anthony's Parish, Deacon Jim Fortner celebrates with us at Mass, another great gift of the Holy Spirit: the ordination of another fine man to the diaconate, and by extension his wonderful wife Julie and family. Deacon Jim is a wonderful example of one responding to the call, the call to serve God's people through the Church. Our Diocese is blessed to have permanent Deacons who are so dedicated to that service. Praise the Lord!
2019 Diocesan Parish Annual Appeal
Saturday: 5:00 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM, 10:00 AM
First Friday Mass:
8:00 AM, 6:00 PM
Adoration/Stations of the Cross
Adoration - First Friday: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Benediction 5:30 PM
Stations of the Cross - Friday: 6:15 PM during Lent
(after Mass on First Friday)
Saturday: 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM
Or by appointment.
Daily Readings, Saint of the Day, Liturgy of the Hours, and Meditations. Click here!
Laudato Si': On Care for our Common Home
Pope Francis Encyclical Letter - Click here!
A church site of the Diocese of Covington
Celebration with Deacon Jim Fortner
Blessing of Church Ministries Participants and Reception
Pro-Life Cross Display
Would you like to submit a prayer request that will be prayed over by members of the St. Anthony Prayer Line? Click here!
Need a bulletin from the last few weeks? Click here!
Monday through Friday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Father Benton Clift, Sr., Parochial Administrator
- Kim Bailey, Administrative Secretary
- Lora Funicelli, Books/Finance
- Chris Bailey, Parish Council - Faith Formation
- Lisa Bottom, Parish Council - School, ACUE
- Krista Braun, Parish Council - Secretary
- Judy Dornbusch, Parish Council - Evangelization
- Dianna Ferguson, Parish Council - Boosters, Foresters and Recreation
- Mary Carol Heidrich, Parish Council - President
- Laura Keener, Parish Council - Social Outreach
- Brad Knochelmann, Parish Council - Maintenance
- Joe Stryker, Parish Council - Finance
- Tom Ewing, Finance Committee
- Brian Fischer, Finance Committee
- Jim Gerhardt, Finance Committee
- Dan Pikar, Finance Committee
- Blair Thompson, Finance Committee
- Pete Manczyk, Deanery Pastoral Council Representative